Tuesday Evening Yoga Class @ St Mary’s Parish Hall (Nantwich, Cheshire)
A relaxing and calming class with good stretching, exploring the body, breath and mind to increase your sense of well-being.
- Zoom Costs (when online)
- £5 bank transfer. Account and Sort code available on request
- Hall Costs (when in the hall)
- £7 cash – no change, but overpayment will count towards next class
- £7.15 card payment (chip+pin, contactless, samsung pay, apple pay)
- Bank transfer is now an option – ask me direct for bank details
- Please do your best to arrive between 6.35pm and 6.55pm, class 7pm-8.30pm
- Please bring a mat and any other props you need
- Masks must be worn on entry/exit and when moving off the matt
- Please take a look at the guidelines for a successful yoga class before arriving.
Any question please click here for contact details.
Schedule (click entry for more information)
Details of Venue
Location is at St Mary’s Parish Hall, car park located off hospital street, use post code CW5 5RQ for the car park (free after 6pm). Or look at St mary’s Parish Hall Website for directions and location information. Entrance is through the front door, which will be unlocked, take the door on the left as you come in, walk upstairs. First door right in front of you, also next to the new lift.
Attend 50 classes and you will receive a free yoga gift for your dedication and support. In return I can share something which benefits you but also helps me share the aspects of yoga we don’t have time for in class.