Getting ready for yoga class is easy. Follow these tips to make sure you have the best experience possible:
- Dress comfortably in loose clothing that allows you to move freely.
- Bring an extra layer, such as a light blanket or comfortable jumper, for the end of the class. Your core temperature may drop a little during relaxation.
- Invest in a good yoga mat to keep your body parts away from the ground, stay warm, and maintain stability in standing postures. I even have a few mats for sale if you need one! Just let me know in advance so I can save one for you.
- Give your meal time to digest before class by eating at least an hour beforehand.
- Blocks will be provided, but if you have any specific props like straps, cushions or blankets that you’d like to use, feel free to bring them with you.
- Let me know if there have been any changes to your health so we can keep your class information up to date and ensure we’re catering to your needs.
- And if you’re new to yoga, make sure you fill out a class registration form or are prepared to do so around the first class.
By following these simple steps, you’ll be well on your way to having a wonderful and rejuvenating yoga experience!
Comments are closed.