Om Tuesday – Hatha
Tuesday Evening Yoga Class @ St Mary’s Parish Hall (Nantwich, Cheshire)
No need to book, simply check the class schedule below and turn up. You will find a relaxing and calming class with good stretching, exploring the body, breath and mind to increase your sense of well-being. I welcome feedback and suggestions from students.
Attend 50 classes and you will receive a free yoga gift for your dedication and support. In return I can share something which benefits you but also helps me share the aspects of yoga we dont have time for in class.
Schedule (click entry for more information)
- Starts at 19:00
- Please turn up 5 minutes (or more) before so we can start on time
- 90 minutes at £6 during 2017. The price may rise to £6.50 in 2018. I have not raised prices in 5 years (maybe longer). During those that time room hire costs have increased and I have enhanced my teaching methods. To balance costs fully the price may rise to £7 in 2020. The 2018 and 2020 increases are not definite yet. I will see how the economy and brexit pan out.
- Have you been borrowing a mat for 3-4 weeks or more? if yes, then please arrange to bring a mat with you to free up the loan mat for some one new.
- I have some yoga mats for sale.
- Please take a look at the guidelines for a successful yoga class before arriving.
Details of Venue
Location is at St Mary’s Parish Hall, car park located off hospital street, use post code CW5 5RQ for the car park (free after 6pm). Or look at St mary’s Parish Hall Website for directions and location information. Entrance is through the front door, which will be unlocked, take the door on the left as you come in, walk upstairs. First door right in front of you, also next to the new lift.