I teach yoga, meditation and mindfulness. As a dedicated teacher I ponder on the best way to teach and support the people I share yoga with. It matters to me that yoga is shared authentically in a way everyone can relate too. Practical down to earth teaching and tools from the yoga tradition for results and spiritual growth.
Recently I started the 50 classes gift for anyone who attends 50 of my classes (see here). Today I want to set an intention for a mentoring program.
Are any of the following of interest to you?
- develop a personal asana practice which is; safe, effective and specific to my needs
- explore meditation and develop a mediation practice
- explore other aspects of yoga which I may not have heard of or know anything about
- explore the tools of yoga in relation to issues in my life or body by using appropriate tools from the yoga tradition
- apply yoga to daily life and make it more real
- be introduced too, and explore key yoga texts with experienced guidance and insights
- cleansing practices
- … and much more!
Should any of the above interest you the mentoring program may be what you have been looking for.
At the moment it is free to anyone who has attended a minimum of 25 classes and is actively attending classes. Having attended 25 classes your dedication to yoga is clear, and the connection between teacher and student is sound. As such 25 classes is a good foundation to build a mentoring relationship upon.
Please contact me if your interested, I would be very interested to hear from anyone regardless of how many classes you have attended. I am open to changes and ideas in relation to mentoring program. This is just an intention and something I hope to grow into something more tangible.
Posted in News